Leonardo da Vinci created this drawing to illustrate the writings of famed architect Vitruvius, who believed that the shapes and proportion of the human form could be calculated and forecast as precisely as any architectural design.
- Hardboard and frame core crafted from environmentally friendly composite recycled wood products
- Unique, canvas-like visual glazed texture
- Shatterproof, durable and easy to clean
- Hand-built, framed and ready to hang
- Frame finish: Satin black laminate
- Image mounted on hardboard (high-density fiberboard) and finished with protective coating for a luminescent sheen
- Made in the USA
20 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.