Utagawa Hiroshige (1797-1858) was one of the masters of the Japanese landscape blocking. Here, he paints a serene Plum Garden, near a shin-ohashi bridge. This print will for sure, add a touch of global flair to your decor.
- Features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Ready to hang with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame in the U.S.A
See something odd?
Report it here.