The subject of myriad interpretations by the artist, water lilies, became Monet's favorite motif in his twilight years. The shimmering quality of his brushstrokes, remain the most captivating qualities of his work.
- Title: Nympheas, 1897
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Matte: Cream linen / white
- Format: Horizontal
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Champagne raised rope
- Made in USA
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.