Van Gogh often ate at The Night Cafe in the Place Lamartine in Arles. It was able to stay open all night due to the new invention of gas lighting. His rendering of the cafe, heavily saturated with reds, greens and yellow evokes the atmosphere and emotion.
- Title: Night Cafe with Pool Table
- Artist: Vincent Van Gogh
- Matte: Pale laurel / polar white
- Format: Horizontal
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Perfect addition to your home decor
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Black with beaded edge and patina
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.