One of the premier photographers of the 20th century, Ansel Adams (1902-1984) is renowned for his black and white photographs of America's national parks, particularly the mountainous American West.
- Title: Mount Clarence King, 1925
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Matte: Cinder / smooth black
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Black satin deep profile
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.