Claude Monet spent the last years of his life painting in Giverny, a beautiful countryside village, located about 45 miles from Paris. His gardens became the endless focus of his work.
- Title: Le Jardin De Monet a Giverny
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Framed and ready to hang
- Unique canvas like visual texture
- Shatterproof durable easy to clean
- Hardboard and frame core crafted from environmentally friendly composite recycled wood products
- Framed with gel coated
- Image mounted on hardboard (high-density fiberboard) and finished with protective coating for a luminescent sheen
- Frame Finish: Satin black laminate
- Giclee printed
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.