Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying,"Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."' Matthew 26: 27-28
In 'The Last Supper' Jesus reveals to his twelve apostles that this is the last meal he will share with them. It also marks the institution of the Eucharist and inauguration of the New Covenant in Christian tradition.
- Framed Fine Art Print
- Artist: William Ternay
- Title: Last Supper
- Mats: Dove
- Frame: 1.63" Satin Black
- Image Dimensions: 23.00" H x 32.38" W
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 31.62" H x 40.99" W x 1" D
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.