Bring a romantic, avant-garde feel to any room with this artful print by Tamara de Lempicka (1898-1980). Lempicka is best known for her Art Deco portraits, featuring sensuous, bedroom-eyed women in stylish dress. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Type: Framed Print
- Artist: Tamara de Lempicka
- Title: La Dormeuse
- Mat: Dove/Bar Harbor Gray
- Frame: 0.75" Black Satin Deep Profile
- Ready to hang comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Made in the USA
- Image: Mini: 8" H x 10" W
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 21.04" H x 24.79" W
- Weight: 4 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.