Italian-born Leonetto Cappiello was a graphic designer who left for Paris back in 1898 to try his luck at the burgeoning advertisement market, later becoming one of the most recognized names in the trade.
- Framed Fine Art Print
- Artist: Leonetto Cappiello
- Title: L'Oie d'Or (The Golden Goose)
- Mats: Dove
- Frame: 1.63" Satin Black
- Image Dimensions: 22.75" H x 31.50" W
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 31.37" H x 40.12" W x 1" D
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.