In 1999, when his first intercontinental exhibition took place in New York, the work of this Scottish-born artist skyrocketed in popularity. His use of nostalgic 1920's motifs to create romantic settings remains a favorite style with decorators in the U.S. and Great Britain.
- Thin Black Gallery finish frame
- Mat: Soft Cream/Smooth Black
- Artist: Jack Vettriano
- Quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled
- Custom framed by designers
- Frame and mat selections have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Made in the USA
- Frame: 0.75"
- Print: 12" H x 26" W
- Outside Frame: 13.12" H x 27.12" W, 9 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.