Claude Monet is considered the archetypal Impressionist, with his devotion to painting the transient effects of light and color ďen plein air throughout his long career.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: Impressions at Sunrise, 1873
- Mats: Arctic White/Pearl
- Frame: Fluted Black
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame in the U.S.A
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
See something odd?
Report it here.