Claude Monet spent the last years of his life painting in Giverny, a beautiful countryside village, located about 45 miles from Paris. His gardens became the endless focus of his work. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: Garden in Giverny
- Mats: Arctic White/Mist
- Frame: Gilded dark brown and antique gold
- Ready to hang comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Made in the USA
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.