Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. Rhythmic flowing line and organic forms of his unparalleled paintings became powerful influences on the Art Nouveau movement.
- Title: Field of Poppies (Campo di Papaveri)
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Authentic canvas transfer features a permanently embedded ink image on artist-grade canvas
- Quality canvas for rich, textured detail that captures the beauty of the artist's original creation
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of 100% cotton, artist quality canvas
- Frame finish: Distressed black with bronze beaded edge
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.