Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. Rhythmic flowing line and organic forms of his unparalleled paintings became powerful influences on the Art Nouveau movement.
- Type: Framed Print
- Title: Field of Poppies (Campo di Papaveri)
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Print dimensions: 16" H x 16" W
- Constructed of 100% cotton, artist quality canvas
- Frame finish: Distressed black with bronze beaded edge
- Format: Square
- Authentic canvas transfer features a permanently embedded ink image on artist-grade canvas
- Quality canvas for rich, textured detail that captures the beauty of the artist's original creation
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Made in USA
- Frame thickness: 2.25"
- Overall dimensions: 23.5" H x 24" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.