A prolific Japanese painter and graphic artist who lived from 1760-1849, Katsushika Hokusai was a renowned exponent of the color print. This popular image is his best known, exuding the great power of the wave but incorporating the delicacy of form instilled by a Japanese master. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Artist: Katsushika Hokusai
- Mats: Arctic White / Mist
- Frame: 1.25" Satin black
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium - quality frame assembled in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry - mounted to prevent rippling
- Image dimensions: 11.75" W x 11.62" H
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.