One of America?s most celebrated illustrators, Maxfield Parrish developed his style through the study of the tempura techniques of the Old Masters and the Pre-Raphaelite Romantic movement. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Type: Framed Print
- Artist: Maxfield Parrish
- Title: Daybreak
- Mats: Antique White/Fawn
- Frame: 2.5" Distressed Black with Embossed Gold Inner Lip
- Ready to hang comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Made in the USA
- Outside frame dimensions: 20.52" H x 27.52" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.