Laurie Maitland studied the arts in London, where she specialized in set design before owning two galleries and a furniture design business. This painting conveys the quiet intensity of an autumn storm, with its dusky colors and lightening-like ink stroke.
- Title: Copper Melody II
- Artist: Laurie Maitland
- Matte: Pure white / spice
- Format: Square
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Burnished bronze
- Made in the USA
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.