Madame Camille Monet often modeled for her husband, and her image is a prominent part of Claude Monet's artistic legacy. With Camille and child placed against the lively garden backdrop, the French Impressionist captured the delicate contrast of color, light and shadow.
- Mat: Pure White / Hunter Green
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: Camille Monet with a Child in Painter's Garden at Argenteuil, 1875
- Quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame
- Custom framed by designers
- Frame and mat selections have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Gold with Beading finish frame
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.