A fine example of magic realism, 'Christina's World' is Andrew Wyeth's tribute to his neighbor Christine Olson, who was paralyzed from the waist down by Polio. It is one of the best known American paintings from the 20th Century. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Artist: Andrew Wyeth
- Mats: Arctic White / Medium Gray
- Frame: Satin black
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium - quality frame in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry - mounted to prevent rippling
See something odd?
Report it here.