One of the premier photographers of the 20th century, Ansel Adams (1902-1984) is renowned for his black and white photographs of America's national parks, particularly the mountainous American West.
- Type: Framed Print
- Title: Canyon de Chelly National Monument
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Print dimensions: 17" H x 21" W
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Black satin deep profile
- Matte: Polar white
- Format: Horizontal
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang, comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Made in USA
- Frame thickness: 0.75"
- Overall dimensions: 24.5" H x 28.8" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.