While Cassius Marcellus Coolidge's use of lighting and composition may have been traditional, his subject matter and social commentary were far ahead of his time. Coolidge painted his famous dogs playing poker half a century before the surrealist movement. Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Type: Framed Print
- Artist: C.M. Coolidge
- Mats: Arctic White
- Frame: 1.63" Satin black
- Ready to hang - comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium - quality frame assembled in the USA
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry - mounted to prevent rippling
- Image dimensions: 13.62" H x 19.75" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.