- Positioning pad
- Used to support the head when the patient is in the prone position
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer provides 2 year warranty
- ALPS Positioning Pads are gel-based support products that aid in pressure distribution and help to prevent ulcers. Evidence exists that it is able to disperse skin interface pressure.
- The outer layer consists of durable film that protects against punctures and tearing and provides a low risk for moisture retention and harboring bacteria. The inner solid gel prevents seepage for longer life of the product and provides comfort for the patient. The latex free gel has no silicone or plasticizers to ensure patient comfort and safety. The pads can be heated or cooled.
- ALPS Positioning Pads are designed to be firm enough to provide full support to all
extremities, yet soft enough to yield for maximum comfort with the ability to hold the patient in the desired position. Positioning Pads are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. The light weight, durable, hypo-allergenic material has the ability to support maximum weight requirements.
- From the same team of engineers that brought you the technology behind WintersGel™, ALPS is pleased to introduce a new line of products made with the highest level of quality and customer standards.
- WintersGel™ is a trademark of Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc.
- Small positioning pad dimensions: 5.4" H x 1.5" W
- Large positioning pad dimensions: 7.8" H x 2" W
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Horseshoe Positioning Pad
||5.4 - 7.8" H x 1.5 - 2" W
|Product Category:||Therapeutic Cushions|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top