- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Collection: Beverly Hills
- Hand washed
- Hand carved details for added depth
- Pile height: 0.7"
- Light antique wash
- 60 count wool
- Horizon recommends only the use of Woolite or other compatible Carpet Cleaner for the cleaning of all rugs. Apply the Woolite with a soft bristle brush, rinsing the water, and extracting with a vacuum or extractor. The rug should then be dried by air or low temperature hair dryer or in the sun.
- It is highly recommended that you vacuum your rug once a week. If your rug has fringes, be careful when vacuuming. Do not vacuum the fringes as they may pull. Vacuuming the rug regularly.
- If anything is to spill on the rug make sure that you remove it quickly by using a damp paper towel. Do not drag the towel along the stained area, just tapping the area will suffice. Then you can use a spoon to retract the excess spillage.
- Do not expose the rug to sunlight on a regular basis.
- Overall Dimensions: 72-120" Height x 48-96" Width x 0.7" Depth
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Beverly Hills Geometrics Rug
||72 - 120" H x 48 - 96" W x 0.7" D
|Other:||Additional Shapes, Additional Sizes|
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Rug Shape Options:||Rectangle, Round, Square|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top