With a 3.5" deep, 27 pound activated carbon filter, plus a tar-trapping pre-filter, the 5000 DXS is an ideal choice for smoky environments. The 5000 DXS works to absorb the dangerous chemicals found in tobacco smoke, such as nicotine, formaldehyde, arsenic and cyanide. Designed with a UV light for additional protection against bacteria and airborne pathogens.
- Purpose air cleaner
- 27 lbs carbon filter, 3.5" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, Tar-trapping filter, UV light
- Motor with a blower wheel
- 8 Feet cord length
- 50-75 dB noise level
- Assembly required
- Important notice: this unit is not designed for use in a flammable applications
- Filter Access Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Number of units per pallet: Multiple
- 5 Years manufaturer's warranty
- Motor rated at 400 CFM
- 1.3 AMPS
- 115V/60Hz or 230V/60Hz
- Dimensions: 20.5" H x 15" Dia.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media 3375 acres
- Voltage 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) 1.3/0.5
- Maneuverability 4 x 2" wheels
- Operating Weight: 46 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.