With a steadfast commitment to quality, T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc. has set plumbing industry standards for half a century.
Founded in 1947, T&S originally developed foodservice plumbing equipment, including the market's first pre-rinse unit, which became the industry standard. Then, in 1950, the company introduced its full line of foodservice plumbing products and established T&S as the premiere manufacturer in the industry. By 1953, T&S introduced the foot pedal valve, yet another product that became the industry standard.
Over the next four decades, the company entered new markets within the plumbing industry. In 1956, T&S made its debut in the laboratory market with its Lab-Flo line of laboratory service fittings. Four years later, the company expanded into non-residential markets with industrial-grade faucets for institutional applications, and penetration of the commercial plumbing market began.