- GROHE is the largest faucet importer in the U.S.
- GROHE is the market leader in Germany.
- GROHE is the market leader in Europe.
- GROHE is one of the three largest faucet manufacturers in the world.
- GROHE is the largest exporter of faucets in the world, shipping to over 180 countries.
- GROHE is the largest manufacturer of thermostatic temperature control valves in the world.
- GROHE was the first international faucet manufacturer to be ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Certified. Due to its size and structure as an international exporter, GROHE has been able to avoid erratic price increases due to weakness of the U.S. Dollar in relationship to other currencies
- GROHE was the first to successfully launch the pull-out spray kitchen faucet.
- GROHE´s Ladylux created an entire new product category for the industry.
- GROHE was the first faucet manufacturer to introduce a kitchen pull-out faucet with a solid stainless steel body.
- GROHE was the first GERMAN faucet manufacturer to establish a wholly owned subsidiary in the U.S.
- GROHE created the European high-end faucet category in the U.S.
- GROHE introduced the European-style single-hole faucet installation to the U.S.
- GROHE has made a tangible long term commitment to the American market with the construction of a wholly-owned/ built-to-suit U.S. headquarters facility in Bloomingdale, IL, completed in 1993.