The All-Clad Stockpot is ideal for making stock, soups, and stews and for preparing food in large quantities. The pot's wide bottom allows for sautéing ingredients before adding liquids. This stockpot is constructed with bonded stainless steel around an aluminum core for exceptional heating, even in induction cooking. The lid lets you control evaporation as you cook. Its stainless steel interior and easy-to-grip loop handles will make this an essential tool for your kitchen.
- Ideal for stocks, soups, and stews
- Made in the USA
- 3-Ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Durable stainless steel construction with aluminum core
- Stainless collection
- Wide bottom surface for sautéing and even heat
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a non-abrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach. To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.