The Stainless collection is All-Clad's best-selling cookware series, and is the cookware of preference for many of the world's professional chefs and discriminating home cooks. The 7 Qt. stockpot and colander insert let you lift out cooked pasta, or other ingredients, and leave behind the water/broth. Other uses include steaming or blanching vegetables and shellfish.
- The stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking and will not react with foods
- Made in the USA
- Oven safe up to 800 degrees
- Dishwasher safe
- 3-Ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Stainless collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a non-abrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach. To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.