Sauté, brown, and sear with the All-Clad Stainless Steel 4-Quart Sauté Pan. This classic pan's large surface area and tall, straight sides prevent splattering and allow for easy turning with a spatula. The domed lid controls evaporation and heat. As with all cookware from All-Clad's Stainless Collection, this piece has a stick-resistant 18/10 stainless steel interior and bonded three-layer construction with an aluminum core to deliver even heating. The pan's long, riveted stick handle is comfortable to use, and the easy-grip loop handle provides stability.
- Dishwasher safe
- Stick-resistant 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface
- Tall, straight sides prevent splattering
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- Suited for all stovetops including gas; electric; halogen; induction; glass top
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Durable 3-Ply construction for even heat
- Mirror-finished magnetic stainless-steel exterior is hand-polished to a lustrous shine
- Ideal for sautéing, browning, and searing
- Lid locks in heat and controls evaporation
- Made in the USA
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.