All-Clad Specialty Items are preferred by professional chefs and gourmet home cooks who enjoy cooking that goes beyond the ordinary, and seek the perfect accessory for every task. This 2 Qt. Stainless Saucepan with lid is fitted with a porcelain double boiler insert. It delivers heat slowly and gently, preventing scorching and separating of delicate ingredients. Using a double boiler with a ceramic insert is preferred when working with chocolate, cream based desserts and sauces. It is also ideal for reheating foods, the insert providing a cushion against high heat that might change the consistency or flavor of the food being reheated.
- Delivers heat slowly and gently
- Insert provides a cushion against high heat
- Stainless collection
- Made in the USA
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a nonabrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach. Dishwasher safe.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.