MC2 cookware is a contemporary makeover of All-Clad's original Master Chef collection, created for the chef community. Embodying a commercial aesthetic and bonded 3-Ply construction, MC2 cookware is lightweight and hardworking, making it perfect for the professional chef or culinary enthusiast who craves industrial style and professional performance. The 18/10 stainless steel interior complements a matte-finished, brushed aluminum exterior, providing superior cooking results at an extraordinary value.
- 18/10 Stainless steel interior provides the ideal cooking surface that won't react with foods
- Aluminum alloy exterior reduces weight for ease of use
- Sculptured stainless stay-cool handle is secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- Beautiful polished stainless lid fits evenly with the pan's edges to seal in flavor
- Classic commercial aesthetic
- Handwash only
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 3 Quarts, 6 Quarts
- Master Chef MC2 collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Capacity (6-qt. Size): 6 Quarts
- Capacity (3-qt. Size): 3 Quarts
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.