The All-Clad Copper Core Saucepan is ideal for making sauces, cooking liquids, and reheating food. This lidded pan's smaller surface area and tall, straight sides allow it to hold heat and limit evaporation. Its rolled edges allow for drip-free pouring. As with all cookware from All-Clad's Copper Core Collection, this pan has bonded 5-Ply construction with a copper-and-aluminum core for rapid, even heating. Its stick-resistant, 18/10 stainless steel interior and long, comfortable handle will make this a durable, essential tool for your kitchen.
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Heat-conducting copper core and 5-Ply construction
- Convenient capacity mark on the pan's bottom
- Beautiful polished stainless lid fits evenly with the pan's edges to seal in flavor
- Rapid, even heating on any cooking surface
- Made in the USA
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a nonabrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.