Copper Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world's elite chefs and discriminating cooks. An essential part of any kitchen, Windsor pans simmer, boil and warm our food gently. One small and one large Saucepan are recommended for the well-equipped kitchen.
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Patented 5-Ply bonded design with copper center core to maximize heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Highest-quality stainless steel interior and exterior for superior performance, appearance, and ease of use
- Long polished stainless stay-cool handle is secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- Made in the USA
- Copper Core collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a nonabrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. DO NOT use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach. Dishwasher safe.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.