Beauty is only skin deep. Copper goes to the core. This quintessential cookware collection is the result of more than four decades of All-Clad ingenuity and artisanship. Copper Core combines the ideal benefits of copper heat conduction with the cleaning ease of stainless steel. Because this formula is a carefully-guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware in the world can match the performance standards of its unique bonded design. Copper Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world's elite chefs and discriminating cooks. This 2-Quart Stainless Sauce Pan with lid fitted with a 1.5 Quart Porcelain Double Boiler insert delivers heat slowly and gently, preventing scorching and separating of delicate ingredients. Using a double boiler with a ceramic insert is preferred when working with chocolate, cream based desserts and sauces. It is also ideal for reheating foods, the insert providing a cushion against high heat that might change the consistency or flavor of the food being reheated. Copper Core Technical Details:Copper Core's patented 5-Ply bonded design utilizes a copper center core to maximize heat conductivity and responsiveness. The copper ply is bonded to aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. The bonded exterior and interior layers are highest-quality stainless steel, providing the ideal cooking surface, ease of cleaning, extreme durability and sculpturesque aesthetic appeal.
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Patented 5-Ply bonded design with copper center core to maximize heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Highest-quality stainless steel interior and exterior for superior performance, appearance, and ease of use
- Permanent 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Long polished stainless stay-cool handle is secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- Beautiful polished stainless lid fits evenly with the pan's edges to seal in flavor
- Made in the USA
- Materials: 5-Ply bonded design utilizing copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
See something odd?
Report it here.