Copper Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world's elite chefs and discriminating cooks. A sexy substitute for saucepans, the saucier easily accomplishes all that a saucepan does, but with a rounded base for great whisking and stirring action. Sauciers are perfect for sauces and risotto, stews, curries and soups. Shallower than a classic sauce pan, the saucier is designed for foods requiring frequent stirring or whisking. The pan's wider mouth allows for sauce reduction, while its curved sides allow for easy incorporation of ingredients.
- Patented 5--Ply bonded design with copper center core to maximize heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Made in the USA
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Long stick handle stays cool on the cooktop
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a nonabrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.