Beauty is only skin deep. Copper goes to the core. This quintessential cookware collection is the result of more than four decades of All-Clad ingenuity and artisanship. Copper Core combines the ideal benefits of copper heat conduction with the cleaning ease of stainless steel. Because this formula is a carefully-guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware in the world can match the performance standards of its unique bonded design. Copper Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world's elite chefs and discriminating cooks. This 0.5 Qt. butter warmer is perfect for a variety of small jobs around the kitchen, including melting and warming butter. Its small size means faster heating, so you can get on with your cooking in no time at all!
- Patented 5-Ply bonded design with copper center core to maximize heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Made in the USA
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Copper Core collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a nonabrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.