Meet your soup chef! Five alternating layers of aluminum and stainless steel provide superior heat distribution and retention and eliminate hot spots, so that meals are moisture rich and full of incredible flavor. The flared edges of the soup pot and included ladle makes serving both easy and elegant.
- Lid and ladel included
- Stainless steel handles and rivets
- Resists fingerprints and scratches
- Delivers superior heat distribution without hot spots
- Flared edges for drip free pouring
- Oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Patented 5-Ply construction
- Brushed finish
- d5 Stainless Brushed Collection
- Made in the USA
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass
- Product Care: To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning. For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend a non-abrasive and non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser. To clean the pan, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the stainless steel cleanser. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting. Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach. To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.