™ provides music educators at all levels with easy-to-use, exciting tools to meet daily classroom challenges and bring new vibrancy and depth to teaching music. The lessons were written based on the National Standards for the Arts in Music - not retro-fitted to the Standards. The program is music literacy-based and satisfies reading and writing mandates in orchestra class.
Unique Features of Orchestra Expressions™:
* "Four-fingers-down" start for every instrument
* Separate but simultaneous development of both hands
* Bass begins in III position developing early shifting
* Orchestra arrangements by Sandra Dackow
* Final full orchestra concert piece
- Category: Print Music
- Format: Book and CD
- Author: Kathleen DeBerry Brungard; Michael Alexander; Gerald Anderson; Sandra Dackow; Editor: Anne C. Witt; Arranger: Jack Bullock, Victor Lopez; Tom Roed
- Instrumentation: Viola
- Song List (contributor): Dance Russe Trepak [Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky (composer)]; (Meet) The Flintstones; A Lamb in Wolf's Clothing; A Tricky Twinkle; A Twinkle in Your Eye; Accent on a Rock; Accent!; Aim High; America (My Country 'Tis of Thee); America the Beautiful [Katherine Lee Bates (contributor); Samuel A. Ward (contributor)]; Another Extension Chord; Anvil Chorus [Giuseppe Verdi (contributor)]; Arirang; Avoid an Accident; Barcarolle; Basketball Dribble; Batman Theme [Neal Hefti (composer)]; Bee Flat Bug Spray; Bee Flat Stinger; Blowing Triplet Blues; The Blue Bells of Scotland; Bow Speed Waltz; Bull's Eye; Caissons Go Rolling Along; Can Can [Jacques Offenbach (contributor)]; Canon in D; Che Che Koolay; Cheki Morena; Chester; Chromatic Colors; Come Back to Sorrento [Ernesto De Curtis (contributor)]; Crawfish Boil; Crew Cut; Cross Walk; Cut the Mustard; Cutting Edge; Day to Day; Deep Six; Double Dribble; Down Draft; Echo Cello; Ein Keiloheinu; Eine Kleine Nachtmusik [Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (contributor)]; En el Lejano Boxque; Etude; Extension Chord; Fiddlin' Frenzy; Field Goal; Frog Hollow; Haak Gyo Jong; Habanera [Georges Bizet (contributor)]; Hang Gliding; Hi Ho Mary Oh; Hopp Hopp Hopp; Hornpipe; Humbani Kahle; I Don't Know You; Imbabura; Irish Washerwoman; Jim Along Josie; Jingli Nona; Jupiter; Kang Ding Qing Ge; Kiowa Love Song; Lady Lady; Lamb Chops (based on Mary Had a Little Lamb); Lamb Chops B-A-A-Ad Variation; Largo from "New World Symphony; Las Mananitas; Laughing; Lil' Liza Jane; Little Apple; Los Pollitos; Malambo; March of the Dots; Mary's Lamb; Mattachings (Sword Dance); Night in the Desert; O Mio Babbino Caro (from "Gianni Schicchi"); Off to War (from Marriage of Figaro); Oh, Susanna; Over the Rainbow (from "The Wizard of Oz") [Harold Arlen (composer); E. Y. Harburg (lyricist)]; Push 'Em Back; Red Beans and Rice; Sailor's Song; Scarborough Fair; Scotland the Brave; Scribble Dribble; Sea Shanty (Blow the Man Down); Serenade for Strings [Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky (composer)]; Shake the Papaya Down; Shalom Chaverim; Shepherd's Hey; Short Twins; Siciliano; Skip to My Lou; Star Wars (Main Title); Stretch Limo; Sweetly Sings the Donkey; Target Practice; The Cuckoo; The Little Birch Tree; The Merry Wives of Windsor; The Star Spangled Banner [Francis Scott Key (contributor); John Stafford Smith (contributor)]; The Yellow Rose of Texas [Traditional (source)]; This Land Is Your Land [Woody Guthrie (composer)]; Three Red Roses; Ton-Y-Bote!; Triplet Trio; Turkish March; Uskudar; Vive la Compagnie; Waltzing Matilda [Traditional (source)]; When Johnny Comes Marching Home; When the Saints Go Marching In; William Tell Overture [Gioachino Rossini (contributor)]
- 56 pages
- Dimensions: 9" W x 12" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.