Weight & Dimensions
- Price Is For One Pound -Minimum Order Of 10
- Alloy 5554 was developed as a filler alloy, primarily for alloy 5454 that is widely used in the manufacture of chemical storage tanks, automotive wheels, and in particular, those applications that may be subjected to temperatures in excess of 150° F.
- ALCOTEC ALUMINUM ALLOY
- This combination of alloys does not become sensitive to stress corrosion cracking at elevated temperatures.
- UNSPC CODE: 23271812
- TIG Rod - Aluminum TIG Rod Aluminum filler metal tig rods (gtaw) welding
- R5554 ALUM TIG ROD 3/32X36 10#
|3/32" X 36" ER5554 AlcoTec Altigweld R5554 Aluminum TIG Welding Rod 10 Box
|Product Category:||Welding Consumables|
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.
NOTE: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 10NOTE: This product can only be purchased in sets of 10
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top
Alcotec Wire Co
3/32" X 36" ER5554 AlcoTec Altigweld R5554 Aluminum TIG Welding Rod 10 Box
We are sorry, we have no reviews to display
When you buy a Alcotec Wire Co
3/32" X 36" ER5554 AlcoTec Altigweld R5554 Aluminum TIG Welding Rod 10 Box online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Alcotec Wire Co Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Welding Consumables product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help. Whether you just want to buy a Alcotec Wire Co
3/32" X 36" ER5554 AlcoTec Altigweld R5554 Aluminum TIG Welding Rod 10 Box or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.
OUR SKU # ABJ1171
This item is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: ATC555436094
back to top