Weight & Dimensions
- Price Is For One Pound -Minimum Order Of 14
- Alloy 1100 is highly resistant to chemical attack and weathering. It is a relatively soft alloy that is very formable and is used extensively in thin gauge and foil products. It has good welding characteristics and it is also used as a filler alloy for welding purposes.
- ALCOTEC ALUMINUM ALLOY
- A desirable characteristic of the alloy is the bright finishes obtained by anodizing.
Principle alloying elements: Copper
- UNSPC CODE: 23271813
- MIG Wire - Aluminum MIG Wire Aluminum filler metal metals mig (gmaw saw) wires welding
- ER1100 ALUM MIG WIRE 030 14# SP
|.030" ER1100 Alcotec Almigweld 1100 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire 14 12" Spool
|Product Category:||Welding Consumables|
|Wire Type:||Mig Wire|
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.
NOTE: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 14NOTE: This product can only be purchased in sets of 14
Free Shipping on orders over $49.00
Ships via FedEx/UPS
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top
Alcotec Wire Co
.030" ER1100 Alcotec Almigweld 1100 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire 14 12" Spool
We are sorry, we have no reviews to display
When you buy a Alcotec Wire Co
.030" ER1100 Alcotec Almigweld 1100 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire 14 12" Spool online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Alcotec Wire Co Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Welding Consumables product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help. Whether you just want to buy a Alcotec Wire Co
.030" ER1100 Alcotec Almigweld 1100 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire 14 12" Spool or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.
OUR SKU # ABJ1002
This item is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: ATC110015030
back to top