All wakeboarders can benefit from a professional grade no-stretch rope. Airhead's carbon fiber look spectra fusion wakeboard rope provides the crisp response that expert wakeboard riders demand and all wakeboarders benefit from. A braided poly-e fusion jacket protects the spectra core. The line is stiff and rigid, resists kinking and twisting, floats and has a 2000 lbs. Break strength. The 70 foot wakeboard rope has 3 take-offs in the mainline and a 5 foot handle bridle (5,50,5,5,5). The 15" wide Eva grip is eye catching, provides a great grip. A rope keeper is included for tangle-free storage.
- Spectra fusion wakeboard rope
- 2000 lb break strength
- 70 feet long with 5 foot handle bridle
- 3 take-offs in the mainline
- 15" wide Eva grip is equipped with 2 foam floats
- Full length PVC tubing for added durability
- Rope keeper included
- Overall Dimensions: 70 feet
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.