- Price Is For One Each -Minimum Order Of 1
- These ultra-high-pressure regulators are recommended for control of non-corrosive gases supplied in cylinders up to 6,000 psig. The regulators feature a piston sensor which provides increased safety at high delivery pressures.
An adjustable vent valve allows the operator to reduce pressure settings in a closed system by venting the downstream pressure through the regulator.
These regulators also feature a soft-seated main valve which provides bubble-tight service for dead-end applications. Internal parts are protected by a 20-micron, sintered bronze filter.
- SS 0-6000 DEL RANGE CGA-677
- Unique Adjusting Mechanism
-provides excellent sensitivity over a wide range of pressure settings.
-permits positive shutoff.
-provides increased safety and reliability
-allows operator to reduce pressure setting in a closed system. (non-flammable gases only)
-for NV models, prevents self-relieving of flammable gases.
- UNSPC CODE: 40142201
- Specialty Gas Regulators Specialty Gas Regulators regurator
- REG 1-STG ULTRA HI-PRES 10000PS
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|- 6000 PSI High Delivery Pressure Single Stage Stainless Steel Pressure Regulator With 10000 PSI Maximum Rated Inlet Pressure, CGA-677
|Product Category:||Gas Equipment|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top