- Price Is For One Each -Minimum Order Of 1
- This series of single-stage, high purity regulators is recommended for corrosive and noncorrosive applications where precise delivery pressure control is not critical. A specially designed, convoluted, Stainless steel diaphragm provides good regulating performance and maximum purity integrity without the need for a soft seal, which often can be a source of contamination.
Each regulator is capable of withstanding an internal vacuum and is provided with a diffusion-resistant, diaphragm packless outlet valve to maintain system purity. The optional bonnet vent adaptor allows venting of hazardous gases in the event of diaphragm failure.
- 0-100 DEL RANGE CGA-590
- Convoluted Stainless Steel Diaphragm Provides Supperior Leak Integrity without Contamination from Non metallic Liner or Seal.
Bonnet Vent Ports (with optional bonnet vent adaptors) allow venting of hazardous gases in the event of diaphragm failure.
Helium Leak-Rate Certification (optional) provides inboard or outboard leak rate of less than 2 X 10 to -8 ccs
Standard Threaded Bonnet (with optional collar mount nuts) Permits Panel Mounting.
316 Stainless Steel Diaphragm Packless Valve (with 1/4"" compression-tube fitting) Promotes System Purity.
Five Outlet Pressure Ranges Provide Application Pressure Compatibility.
Ultrasonic Cleaning and Electro-polishing (assembled in a clean room envourment) Allows High Purity Gas Handling without costly ""precleaning"".
- UNSPC CODE: 40142201
- Specialty Gas Regulators Specialty Gas Regulators regurator
- REGULATOR HP 1-STG SS 3000 PSI
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|- 200 PSI Delivery Single Stage High-Purity Stainless Steel Pressure Line Regulator With 4000 PSI Maximum Rated Inlet Pressure And Threadless Seat, CGA-590
|Product Category:||Gas Equipment|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top