Like the CompM3, the CompML3 features our breakthrough Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology (ACET) that gives the sight unparalleled battery life and ease of use. Built primarily for use in daylight and in low light conditions, the CompML3 will hold up under the roughest physical handling and most severe weather conditions. It is the perfect choice for professionals, hunters and sport shooters who don’t need night vision device compatibility but want an extremely tough and reliable sight. For night vision compatibility we recommend the CompM3. The CompML3 comes with a replaceable outer black rubber cover, which protects it from scratching and adds an additional stealth factor.
- Outer cover: Dark earth brown – perfect camo for use in the desert and in the jungle
- Designed for day use, including dusk and dawn
- New technology called ACET allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Submersible to 135 feet (45 meters)
- Outer rubber cover now available in earth brown
- Comes with replaceable outer black rubber cover
- Reduced training time and ammunition
- Length: 130 mm (5.1”)
- Width / Height: 55 mm x 55 mm (2.2” x 2.2 ”)
- Ring Width: 30 mm
- Weight: 220 grams (7.8 oz) incl. lens covers. Rubber cover 50 grams (1.7 oz)
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.