Founded in 1912 by Juliette Daisy Gordon Low, Girl Scouts of the USA is the world's premier leadership development organization for girls throughout the US and more than 92 countries. For generations, Girl Scouts have acquired courage, confidence and character for success in the real world. Now, for the first time, developed under a license agreement with Girl Scouts of the USA, Adora brings us a collection of five vinyl play dolls in a range of diverse ethnicities, each wearing a Girl Scout outfit.
- Expressive play doll
- Handcrafted in life-like Caressalyn vinyl and cloth body with a chest plate
- Has open-close eyes and joints at her neck, shoulders and legs
- Wears a traditional Brownie ensemble consisting of a blue shirt, white neck tie, brown skirt, sash and beanie
- On her sash, are the American flag, Girl Scouts membership pin, her troop numbers and Journey Awards
- To complete her Brownie look, she wears brown tights and sporty tennis shoes
- Clothing made for the 18" American Girl doll will also fit Adora's 4-Ever Friends play dolls
- Fun Girl Scout outfits and a selection of 4-Ever Friends Girl Scout dolls (Daisies, Brownies and Juniors)
- Girl Scouts name, mark and all associated trademarks and logotypes are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.