Founded in 1912 by Juliette Daisy Gordon Low, Girl Scouts of the USA is the world's premier leadership development organization for girls throughout the US and more than 92 countries. For generations, Girl Scouts have acquired courage, confidence and character for success in the real world. Now, for the first time, developed under a license agreement with Girl Scouts of the USA, Adora brings us a collection of five vinyl play dolls in a range of diverse ethnicities, each wearing a Girl Scout uniform.
- Doll clothes - girl scout trendy ensemble
- Consists of a gray and pink trimmed hoodie, white t-shirt that reads girl scouts with the standard green logo
- Denim pants, pink socks and sporty tennis shoes complete this trendy, casual look
- Perfect touch, this outfit comes with a pink backpack that reads peace love and girl scouts
- Selection of ethnically diverse Girl Scout dolls (Daisies, Brownies and Juniors) are also sold separately
- Girl scouts name, mark and all associated trademarks and logotypes are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA
- Doll not included
- Perfectly fits any 18" play doll
- Perfect fits American girl dolls
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.