Founded in 1912 by Juliette Daisy Gordon Low, Girl Scouts of the USA is the world's premier leadership development organization for girls throughout the US and more than 92 countries. For generations, Girl Scouts have acquired courage, confidence and character for success in the real world. Now, for the first time, developed under a license agreement with Girl Scouts of the USA, Adora brings us a collection of fun girl scout outfits and play dolls dressed in licensed Girl Scout uniforms.
- Includes a purple striped hooded shirt, gray leggings and fun purple boots
- Play doll will be quite comfy in this Jr Girl Scout outfit
- Clothing made for the 18" 4-Ever Friends Girl Scout play dolls will also fit the American Girl doll
- Perfectly fits any 18" Play Doll
- Perfect Fits American Girl Dolls
- Doll not included
- Part of the 2011 4-Ever Friends Girl Scout collection
- Ages 6
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.