Founded in 1912 by Juliette Daisy Gordon Low, Girl Scouts of the USA is the world's premier leadership development organization for girls throughout the US and more than 92 countries. For generations, Girl Scouts have acquired courage, confidence and character for success in the real world. Now, for the first time, developed under a license agreement with Girl Scouts of the USA, Adora brings us a collection of fun girl scout outfits and play dolls dressed in licensed Girl Scout uniforms.
- Includes khaki's worn with a white long sleeve shirt that reads girl scout brownie in fun, colorful letters
- Play doll will be quite comfy in this brownie Girl Scout outfit
- Khaki-colored bucket hat and coordinating shoes complete this casual look
- Clothing made for the 18" 4-Ever Friends girl scout play dolls will also fit the American Girl doll
- Doll not included
- Part of the 2011 4-Ever Friends Girl Scout collection
- Ages 6
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.