Founded in 1912 by Juliette Daisy Gordon Low, Girl Scouts of the USA is the world's premier leadership development organization for girls throughout the US and more than 92 countries. For generations, Girl Scouts have acquired courage, confidence and character for success in the real world. Now, for the first time, developed under a license agreement with Girl Scouts of the USA, Adora brings us a collection of five vinyl play dolls in a range of diverse ethnicities, each wearing a Girl Scout outfit.
- Consists of a brown t-shirt that reads brownies can do anything worn with a denim skirt and white, cotton panties
- Girl Scout will be happy to change out of her uniform and into something a bit more casual
- Clothing made for the 18" 4-Ever Friends play dolls and will also fit the American Girl doll
- Selection of ethnically diverse Girl Scout dolls (Daisies, Brownies and Juniors) are also sold separately
- Girl Scouts name, mark and all associated trademarks and logotypes are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA
- Doll not included
- Part of the 2011 Girl Scout collection
- Ages 6
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.