Adagio's full-size single stone water feature will create a unique and modern look to your home. Not only will it look good but its design will also sooth you, allowing you to feel at ease the way you are supposed to in your home. Adagio water features also now have one switch that controls the lights to the water. Their upgrade electrical system also comes with a dimmer to control the amount of light on the water feature. A plastic liner has also been added in the tray to prevent leaking.
- Decorative brazen design then sealed with an automotive-quality clear coat
- Stainless steel maintains its distinct natural
- Base has enough space to add rocks for a more exotic look (rocks not included)
- Wall-mount fountain illuminates and humidifies
- No plumbing needed - water recirculates; pump included
- Hand finished for a unique textured look
- Origin of the Stone All of Adagio's stones are specially quarries and shipped from India. The stones of India are renowned worldwide for their beauty and elegance. Every stone is hand cut and its edges chiseled to perfection making each Adagio water feature a one of a kind masterpiece. Because no two stones are a like each fountain is an original. Therefore, each stone will vary in color, texture and thickness (up to a quarter inch in thickness). The black stone and green stone have some variation of shade; however, the most dramatic difference is seen in the remarkable multi-color stone, which varies in its range of greens, reds, golds, and rusts. Installation In some areas installation is offered by local contractors at an additional cost. Fountain installation requires two people. Before installing, we recommend installing an electrical outlet in the wall directly behind where the stone will be placed. Fountains can be installed on almost any type of wall, including cinder block and metal stud walls. They can also be installed outdoors; an optional lid for the hood is available to help weatherproof the fountain's electrical components. Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.